Tuesday 10 July 2007

Limericks: Round Three

I sort of changed my mind one day-
It fell out my head and went astray,
I looked all right,
Into the bright,
But I think it dissappeared that day.

I like to eat green eggs and... cheese,
I coughed a bit- it made me wheeze,
Why do they say,
'Ooh have a nice day',
And walk around with such knobbly knees?

I met this rat, gurt big he was,
I just couldn't work out why because,
He only ate lettuce,
He had no fat fettish,
Oh that poor fat rat, face down in cos.

I am half certain that there is a type of lettuce called a 'cos'.

I went into a teddy bear shop,
Lit up with joy, my eyes did pop!
Saw a stuffed Guinea,
Pig looked cute and linear,
With four furry feet and a red haiy mop.

I bet you can't say that last line too quickly.

Suzy snail was a wonderful pet,
She'd munch all day- on the train set,
Tom wasn't happy,
That she'd ate his train cabby,
So he squeezed it right out of her... and now she's rather skinny...

eww.. this is gross. Sorry girls and boys. Time to go to sleep now. Tellytubbies are on in the morning. YAY!

8 comments:

  1. Your limericks are terrible and black as your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, it's a good start

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already made some highly intelligent comments on your blog, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... don't you want to join in with the rhyming fun? heart, start, fart, art, dart, cart, tart, part...

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is such a lettuce as a cos! well done, a big green brownie point for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha... I don't like Brownies. On the other hand... chocolate brownies is very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog...cool. so you animate and your from bristol...do you work at aardman?
    Like the poems. I want to put some poems on my blog but there too bad!!!

    ReplyDelete